- Experience 0-3
- Salary Not Disclosed by Employer
- Staining of smear and inoculation of all cultures
- Performing routine serological tests.
- Preparation of media.
- Sampling of hospital surveillance work
- Collection of clinical materials.
- Knowledge of sterilization or decontamination procedures.
- Interpretation of smear and culture findings.
- Registration of specimens.
- To participate and contribute to the departmental quality initiatives.
- To carry out data collection / support in data collection
- To adhere the safety norms of the hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules
- To be aware of department performance and objective
- To perform any work as and when assigned by the superior.
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Professional knowledge (Manual dexterity, knowledge of reagents, fluids)
- Emotional stability & behavioral approach
- Time management