- Experience 0-2
- Salary Not Disclosed by Employer
- Collecting blood from patients
- Checking quality and quantity of samples received from outside the hospital.
- Performing the test and reporting
- Documenting and analysing the reports.
- Maintaining the quality control
- Supervising the work of laboratory assistants and attender work and reporting irregularities if any to the scientific officer/chief technologist.
- Supervising the performance of the test done by the junior staff.
- Assisting chief technologist / technical officer in the administrative work and to look after the administration in the absence of chief technologist in consultation with the head of the department.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior.