- Experience 0-6 Years of relevant experience
- Salary Not Disclosed by Employer
- Education Diploma / Degree in Microbiology / Medial Lab Technology
- Responsively receives samples for processing.
- Carefully carries out pre analytical processing of samples, perform montoux test and carries out basic staining procedures and interprets smear.
- Properly prepares media, reagents stains and other accessories including clinical material/ samples for bacterial/ fungal cultures and specifically deals in reading Bacteria /Fungal cultures.
- Complete knowledge of work, SOPs and performs work accordingly.
- Able to perform serological/immunological tests under supervision.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of defined critical values for different diagnostic tests including reporting and documentation of information, transcription of reports and there by appropriately dispatches.
- Ability to handle Equipments for testing various parameters.
- Appropriate knowledge of Infection control, waste disposal pertaining to work area and laboratory safety, has knowledge of QA/QC program of laboratory with consumables /reagents and their utilization.
- Ensures JCI compliance in accordance with departmental requirements.
- Knowledge of Hospital Environment, Infection Control, Hygiene, use of cleaning materials for different types of building surfaces. Supervisory, Analytical, Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills.